Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you believe animals go to heaven?

Posted by   + Show Post
I once killed a spider and told my daughter that 'he was going to spider heaven'. That made me thinking. Do you believe animals have a special heaven, do u think they come to human heaven or dont u believe in heaven at all?
Ps. Do you say to your kids that bugs u kill go to heaven just to comfort them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Replies (61-70):
jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM

You catch them in the air or let them sit down before you swat?

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Me, mostly because I'm home way  more than my husband since I'm a SAHM.  I'm better at catching them.  Mosquitoes are the worst b/c they are hard to see sometimes and they fly in a really shifty way, changing directions quickly.  Dh is blind to them half of the time.

Quoting jenna30:

Who kills most bugs in your house? You or your husband? It sems to me as it mostly is the women who are responsible for bug hunting lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

They are all sizes around here.  I get by any size....the fat ones don't hesitate here, lol.  

Quoting jenna30:

I try not to kill the fat ones.. They have already eaten and are not "dangerous" anymore. I koncentrate on killing the small ones, then I dont get the stains:)

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Either one.  It depends on where they are.  How about you?

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Me, mostly because I'm home way  more than my husband since I'm a SAHM.  I'm better at catching them.  Mosquitoes are the worst b/c they are hard to see sometimes and they fly in a really shifty way, changing directions quickly.  Dh is blind to them half of the time.

Quoting jenna30:

Who kills most bugs in your house? You or your husband? It sems to me as it mostly is the women who are responsible for bug hunting lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

They are all sizes around here.  I get by any size....the fat ones don't hesitate here, lol.  

Quoting jenna30:

I try not to kill the fat ones.. They have already eaten and are not "dangerous" anymore. I koncentrate on killing the small ones, then I dont get the stains:)

jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I take a hunting trip with the fly swatter every night before bedtime

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Either one.  It depends on where they are.  How about you?

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
No..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
This made me LOL!
The man of the house always shrieks like a little girl when he sees a spider. So, I do the majority of the bug killing.

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Do u kill with fly swatter?

Quoting splatz:

This made me LOL!

The man of the house always shrieks like a little girl when he sees a spider. So, I do the majority of the bug killing.

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

jenna30
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Do u think humans go to heaven?

Quoting splatz:

No..

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Honestly, at this point in my life I'm not really sure.

Quoting jenna30:

Do u think humans go to heaven?

Quoting splatz:

No..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I usually find the closest shoe! Lol

Quoting jenna30:

Do u kill with fly swatter?

Quoting splatz:

This made me LOL!

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneDay.
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I don't know. It would be nice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN