It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Are 'Cougars' the New Norm?
Welcome to Mom To Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler who is 31 recently announced her engagement to a 23 year old baseball player. Not only in celebrity but as a society, we are seeing more relationships where women are several years older than their significant others.
- Are you older than your spouse/boyfriend/fiance? If so, by how many years?
- Do you think older women in relationships with younger men is the new norm?
- When you see an obvious age difference in couples, do you wonder what they possibly have in common?
- Do you think there is still the double standard of it being acceptable for men to be older than women in a relationship, but still looked upon as an oddity if the woman is older?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you would like us to serve you!
And be sure to check out these other posts while you wait:
- I need help, my 9 yr old daughter is writing suicide letters....
- waxed or shaved....
- Teacher shares too much info...
- See Active Posts - Let's Talk!