Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

When did your Baby(s)...

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 13 Replies

Reach major milestones? (Rolling over, sitting, eating solids, crawling, walking, talking, Potty Trained, ect.)

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

The only ones I remember.. She was running at her 1st birthday, and potty trained at 4. She never crawled.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Tyler my 10 yr old i forgot sorry.Jacob was on time with the most but He is in Therp.for walking.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:44 PM

my daughter walked before crawling... it was around 10 months

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:49 PM

it vary by my girls.

Rolling over 4montths for my oldest, 4-5 months with my youngest

sitting both were sitting between 5-6 mnths unassited.

crawling niether every crawled lol.

Walking my oldest was walking at 9 months she was very sturdy built for her age an large in hight ect for age which helped an my husband standing her in the middle of the floor calling her lol.

My youngest was about a  11-12 months to sturdyly walk lol but she is oppisite of my oldest an very very small in wieght an hieght still at 2.

Talking my oldest was holding conversations by time she was 10 months lol

My youngest is 2 an still has troubles talking an dholding a conversation due to rythmic issue that causes speach delays.

Solids my oldest was eating solid by time she was 6-9 months lol

Youngest didnt have solid till a year due to her rythmic issue causing her troubles.

My oldest potty trained at 2  (took 2 months) and my younget trained her self at 19 months lol

chattycassie
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM

My first daughter was crawling by about 6-7 mo walking @ 10 mo and by one year running all over she was potty trained FULLY by 2 years old. My second daughter started the crawling around 8 or 9 mo I think and was eating solid food REAL early probably 3 mo..... My last daughter was SLOW I had her tested at 9 mo since she was still not hitting ANY milestones. Turns out she was a lazy baby due to me always anticipating her needs made some changes in the way I cared for her and she was walking about 14 mo. I think all my girsl were potty trained about 2

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Mine all walked at 12 months. Potty trained at 2.
MamaMoopsie
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM

My oldest DD is 3 now (4 in April):

Rolled over at 3 months (from back to stomach and stomach to back). Began sitting at 4 months without assistance. Began eating solids at 4 months. Began crawling at 7 months, almost walking at 10--but not completely solo until she was 12 months. She was talking at 8 months (your basic Mama, baba (bottle), Pease (please), tay ooo (thank you). However at 12 months she was already very clear no more baba, pease, or tay ooo. She was speaking complete sentences at 18 months. She was completely potty trained the week before her 3rd birthday.

DD #2 is 2 now (3 in April):

Started rolling over at 6 months, sitting at 6 months, eating solids at 6 months. She didn't start crawling until she was 9 months, and didn't walk solo until she was 14 months. She didn't talk much until she was 20 months (she was a delayed talker). She's still working on potty training.

DD #3 is 14 months:

Began rolling over at 4 months, sitting at 4 months, crawling at 8 months, and just started walking solo about three weeks ago. She said her first word at 6 months old "Papa" which is what she calls Grandpa. She's now up toabout 20 words or so. We still have a long ways to go before she's potty trained.

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I can only remember walking and that was at 1 year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snharden44
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
My son was slow physically but is advanced verbally, it all happens at its own rate.
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Oh gosh... the only specific thing I remember is that they both walked the week of their first birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN