Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Computer help!

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay so my computer is dying. Now I need to figure out what I want in a new computer so that I buy one that fits me. lol So I was wondering what you mamas look for when computer shopping. What is most important about a computer for you?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I special ordered my latest laptop from hp. I told my dh what I wanted and he ordered everything. I just wanted a big screen and enough memory for all my pics. But Idk what all that is, that's why my dh ordered it lol. I have a hp pavilion dv7 and like it.

mrsjksimmons
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

That's a big price tag. $1900 I'm looking more for a desktop unless I can find a laptop that meets my needs. I'm a pc gamer so I def need something that can handle a heavy graphics load.

Quoting goddess99:

I special ordered my latest laptop from hp. I told my dh what I wanted and he ordered everything. I just wanted a big screen and enough memory for all my pics. But Idk what all that is, that's why my dh ordered it lol. I have a hp pavilion dv7 and like it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM

My dh is a gamer and has a desktop but he made his own.

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

That's a big price tag. $1900 I'm looking more for a desktop unless I can find a laptop that meets my needs. I'm a pc gamer so I def need something that can handle a heavy graphics load.

Quoting goddess99:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I like Dell myself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamfam23
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I have a dell
jamfam23
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
it works great
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I let dh decide because I don't much care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)