Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need advice... Or opinions, or something?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok, I know none of you are doctors. (Well, maybe some of you are & that would be great.) Anyway, I've had some problems lately that I thought I'd get some opinions on before I call my dr...

I had my dd last feb & I've been breastfeeding & haven't gotten my period back yet. For about the past week, I've been feeling "crampy" & having a lot of pain in my back- so I assumed my period was finally returning. But I haven't had any other signs of it & now the "cramps" are getting worse. It's started now where if I move too quickly, I get a sharp pain in my left pelvic area. It's enough to take my breath away. Tonight, dh & I had sex for the first time in a long time & omg it hurt! It felt like someone was stabbing me in that left side every time he thrusted. (He kept asking if I was ok & I lied & said yes. Stupid, I know, but I did it.)

So does anyone have any idea what could be causing this pain? Or had it before? I had my tubes tied after dd was born so I don't think I could be pregnant; but I googled this & ectopic pregnancy kept popping up... There were some other possible causes but I'm kind of freaking out & was just wondering if anybody else has dealt with this?

TIA

ETA: I have an appt with my dr on Friday so hopefully I find out what this is- thank you ladies...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure mama but here is a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I don't know either, can you call your provider?

hlzcmjzajz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I plan on it, just wondered if anyone else had gone through anything similar...

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't know either, can you call your provider?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM

No, I don't. Being it could be a number of things you need to see your doctor.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:27 PM

check with your drs....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)