Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

trying to donate toys/clothes

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

hey i need some help , i live in california and im trying to donate some used toys and clothes do any of you know of a great place where i can do that?online or number??

thanks ladies

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Try googling womens shelters in your area. Most women go into those types of shelters with their children and they don't have anything but the clothes on their backs. Toys that get donated to the kids there mean a lot. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Great thought!

Quoting splatz:

Try googling womens shelters in your area. Most women go into those types of shelters with their children and they don't have anything but the clothes on their backs. Toys that get donated to the kids there mean a lot. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm partial to the idea because I was in the position before. It was hard enough moving to a strange place with a bunch of people. Even harder when a lot of his favorite things didn't come with us. It meant a lot to my little guy to have stuff to call his own. :)

Quoting Janet:

Great thought!

Quoting splatz:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suetoo
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Try the Salvation Army or Red Cross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)