Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Wearing REALLY high heels

Posted by   + Show Post

Like, well above what's considered normal for high heels, well above 2 or 3 inches. Do you, would you, how often, etc.

Maybe twice a month, very special occasions, I'll wear heels as high as 6-inches.

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
SoontobaMom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont even own a pair that is less then 3'' and I wear them all the time.  If you ask me the higher the better

Karla1948
by VS120 Lady on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I'm 5'8" barefoot, many feel that's tall enough, but I love exceeding it a bit. Being 5'10" to 5'11" with my heels on is my daily norm, but on occasion, when I wear 6" heels (my max), being 6'2" is downright fun!

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARMYWife624
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I'm with u on the 6 inches...that's actually all I have lol. I love them!!!!

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Nope - can't do it!  At 35 years old, I already have arthritis in my ankles and inherited lower back/pelvis degenration and significant pain.  If I wear heels at all - no higher than 2 inches (2 1/2 for a very short period of time and not a lot of walking) - Dr's orders.  I say that God definitely has a sense of humor, as I love shoes and I love "window shopping" when it comes to amazing shoes.

MJP76
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Under 3inches is a pump. Heels are 4 inches and up.

i have never worn under a 5 inch heel. I really dig my 6 7 and 8 inch heels. (7 and 8 inch are accompanied by a platform)

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I can't walk in heels lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hatebottles
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I wear high heels for an occasion in a month.My heels can be as high as 4 inches anything more i have to be driven or drive with someone while i drive. I don't see myself walking,or public transportation in extra high heels. Its not manageable and not sanitize on public transportation for my heels and outfit.  If im on public transportation someone drives me home or I'm not traveling far it has to be within the borough ,town or state. Posted by Hatebottles to:  Karla 1948 on Feb.20, 2013.

SoontobaMom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Bump

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I love my stillettos. I wear them every where.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN