Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

pregnant and have a 1 yr old

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
Not surehow im going to get through this.... tired,sick,and uncomfortable
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
angie944
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

=( I just had this girl I know give birth to her second daughter and her first daughter is under a year still.  I think she got pregnant when her first daughter was only 3 months... yikes!

99silver
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Thats crazy idk how women do it. I will soon find out lol
breebree04
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I was pregnant when my son was 1 (closer to 2) and had my dd a few months after his second bday. Luckily I had pretty good pregnancies with both so that part wasnt too bad but it was alittle bit of an adjustment having a 2 yr old and a newborn. Honestly though, sometimes I think it was easier then then it is now and they are 10 and 8 lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Good luck.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Hope you feel better mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
i had nathan 13 days after merina turned 2 its hard at times but most of the time its not.she helps alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elizabeth.j.E
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I have a 4 year old and 9 month year old and one on the way I know how you feel. I was in shock that I got pregnant so quickly. Keep your head up it will all work out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WooMommy7
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I went threw the same thing, its hard but you get the trick of it. My only advice is that even though the one year old won't understand exactly whats going on, let um feel your tummy and let them know there's a baby in there. I didn't do it with my son and then brought my daughter home and we had alot of drama from it.. I got pregnant again shortly after that and my daughter wasn't very old but i explained it to her and him and let them feel the baby kick and it was a completely diffrent story when there little brother came.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)