Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

weird movie reactions

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

Last night i read a post that asked what movie makes you angry? I couldn't think of any that mad me mad but i thought of a few that make me feel other ways, that friends and family make fun of me for.

Like, pet cemetery , makes me cry. I think its just the saddest movie ever!!!

or the one even i think is strange...

Denis the menace the movie. It terrifiys me. I don't know why but i get so overwhelmed with fear i have to shut it off lol. Its just a kids movie and not made to be scary but some reason it scares me!!

Anyone else have reactions to movies that the movies were not made to make you feel that way?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I can't think of anything really. TMI, every time my dh and I watch National Treasure 2 we end up having sex. Idk why, there is nothing at all sexy about that movie, maybe we just get bored lol not sure...?

my4loves4
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM

lol yea probably boredom, thats what we do when we don't like the movie

Quoting goddess99:

I can't think of anything really. TMI, every time my dh and I watch National Treasure 2 we end up having sex. Idk why, there is nothing at all sexy about that movie, maybe we just get bored lol not sure...?

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Hmmm... I can't think of one off the top of my head.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Lol!
Sounds about right.

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)