Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow Day!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

We are on our second snow day today and since dh and I both work for a school we got to stay home yesterday and today! Yesterday I took dd to play out in the snow for the first time and she loved it! Then I made homemade chili and homemade sugar cookies! It all turned out great! I got a load of laundry done and it was nice just relaxing! But dh had to go in today for a bit to shovel and I am now going stir crazy! I have a few things that need to be done and I am wishing I could go out and do it! Hoping he can let me know if the roads are safe for a few errands or to grab lunch! Anyone else stuck inside?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
breebree04
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Im at work, took me an extra 30 mins to get here because the roads were so bad. School got cancelled for the kids but we didnt find out until after I dropped them off at daycare so they will be stuck at daycare all day unless one of the grandparents can get there to pick them up :( They will have fun/be fine either way but I know they would rather be home playing in the snow than sitting at daycare all day

Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Where are you at? I am in Saint Louis, Missouri!

Quoting breebree04:

Im at work, took me an extra 30 mins to get here because the roads were so bad. School got cancelled for the kids but we didnt find out until after I dropped them off at daycare so they will be stuck at daycare all day unless one of the grandparents can get there to pick them up :( They will have fun/be fine either way but I know they would rather be home playing in the snow than sitting at daycare all day

breebree04
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Im in lower Michigan

Quoting Pammi86:

Where are you at? I am in Saint Louis, Missouri!

Quoting breebree04:

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM
We had one too but it's more of an ice day actually! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM
The roads were pretty much clear this morning. I think they might get bad again tonight though. Everything is icing over already. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)