Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

DD keeps waking up screaming with gas...

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 4 Replies

I think my daughter is having a bad reaction to milk.  My DD will be a year old in a few days so her Dr said it was ok to start slowly introdution milk inher her diet.  Every since I started giving it to her, she doesn't want to sleep.  She won't go to sleep at night until 10 or 11 pm then is back up at 3-4 am screaming and really gassy.  I burp her and she will burp another 3 to 4 times then will pass some more gas and just wants to be held which when she does that she has a belly ache.  My mom, my sister, and myself can't have any whole milk because it makes us sick.  I'm thinking she may be the same way, I have called her doctor and he said don't her any more milk for the weekend and see how she does and call back on monday.  I have stopped giving her any milk other then her formula.  She is still a little gassy she keeps burping here and there but not as bad.

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

When my dd was really little she had to drink soy products, as she has gotten older she now can drink milk with no problem.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Sometimes they need to be on formula longer. Sometimes they never can tolerate milk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM

My daughter was like that then I started giving her juice...it helped with constipation and gas 

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Talk to your pedi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)