Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Who's kid likes to watch chucky?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have a 3 yr old and she loves chucky!. Now all i hear is mom i want a chucky . She thinks that chucky is a bad lil baby lol and when she hears him cuss she tells me , look mommy he said a bad word .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Replies (41-45):
Megan11587
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Some people choose to teach their children right from wrong rather than letting the the media do it.

Quoting MJP76:

Interesting parenting style.

Quoting mrs.pina:

Well some of us parents lets our lil ones watch scary movies . So since my daughter loves watching them i figured she would love to watch chucky and guess what? She does .

Quoting MJP76:

I guess I'm a little confused on why a 3 year old knows who Chucky is?

amanda81919
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids love scary movies. My son loves insidious, my,girl loves the ring type movies and they are 3 and 5. We don't censor unless its sex. And they don't have nightmares or are scared of the dark.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.pina
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Glad to hear that they aren't afraid of the dark. My lil one is the same :) and we also don't censor them from any movie unless it has sex in them and if they do well we just skip those parts .

Quoting amanda81919:

My kids love scary movies. My son loves insidious, my,girl loves the ring type movies and they are 3 and 5. We don't censor unless its sex. And they don't have nightmares or are scared of the dark.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That's us too. No sex scenes when they're watching.

Quoting mrs.pina:

Glad to hear that they aren't afraid of the dark. My lil one is the same :) and we also don't censor them from any movie unless it has sex in them and if they do well we just skip those parts .

Quoting amanda81919:

Snapdragon88
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't let my Ds watch things like that, but not because I think it'll scare him... I just don't want my son to be THAT kid who walks around talking about blood, guts, murder, foul language, and sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)