Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

so we were watching family guy...

And ds WAS sleeping. He just happened to wake up during the part of the episode where lois was pushing out baby jesus, and now ds knows how babies come out. Lol. He explains it as "the dr puts his hand where your winky should be if you had a winky and it hurts and you go like this **clenches fists and squishes face** and the baby comes out". Kinda vague, but with him not quite 4 yet I don't feel the need to elaborate. Lol.

So how did you guys explain childbirth to a future older sibling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (21-29):
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM

lmao

when did lois push jesus out? i remember her coming out of bonnie and cleveland pouring spaghetti o's on her to look like birth goo lmao 

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:28 PM
It was on fox last night. One of their chrstmas episodes about the story of jesus. Baby jesus was stewie

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

lmao

when did lois push jesus out? i remember her coming out of bonnie and cleveland pouring spaghetti o's on her to look like birth goo lmao 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM

THATS RIGHT! lol thx

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

It was on fox last night. One of their chrstmas episodes about the story of jesus. Baby jesus was stewie

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

lmao

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Anytime. Lol. I think we've seen all the episodes. Its dh's favorite show. Lol

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

THATS RIGHT! lol thx

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Ive seen them all too, I loved them but now Ive moved on to Trailer Park Boys, but dh is like your dh just loves the show...they had a 3hr marathon on tonight and guess what...yup we watched it :p

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

THATS RIGHT! lol thx

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

lmao

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Nice! I wish they had 3hr marathons here. Lol. There's rarely anything worth watching on.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Ive seen them all too, I loved them but now Ive moved on to Trailer Park Boys, but dh is like your dh just loves the show...they had a 3hr marathon on tonight and guess what...yup we watched it :p

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

THATS RIGHT! lol thx

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skippito
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:25 AM
We first got a book called "your first encyclopedia of the body." Then talked about it at her age level. I have been truthful the whole time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AidansMomMom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM

That's the cutest thing EVER

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Ds had been asking since we told him that he was going to be a big brother. Lol. He saw the scar from his c-section and said "im sorry I broke your tummy".

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN