Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I need help!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 18 Replies

I have a 4 year old daughter who from the moment she was born she was as stubborn as her mama. I knew she would test my wills but OH my GOD seriously my child!!! 

I had an endo biopsy which for MOST people isn't that big of a deal it supposed to take 5-10min max mine took 20 because there is a mass in my uterus and they were trying to get to it to get a sample without having to go the more knock me out OR route. So I am bleeding like a stuck pig, cramping worse than I ever have in my life and she is acting a fool. All our usual discipline tricks and tips haven't worked, she just wont listen. She screamed at me, slammed her door, bit me, hit me. I finally just took all her toys out of her room and made her sit in there for 4 min. When she was done she called me a "evil" :(

I know she is feeding off me being in pain and exhausted so I am trying so very hard to be patient but I am getting NOWHERE. I also have an autistic two year old that she keeps provoking and making her throw a fit and hurt herself because she knows it will get a reaction off of me. 

I need help ladies 

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaygarcia97
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

BUMP

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Do you have any family or friends that can come over and help so that you can focus on recovery?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Do you have any family or friends that can come over and help so that you can focus on recovery?

No, we are stationed 1059 miles from family and our friends all have either jobs or kids of their own and I mean kids who were just born. 

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Sorry! How about a neighbor? Someone from church?

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

No, we are stationed 1059 miles from family and our friends all have either jobs or kids of their own and I mean kids who were just born. 

kaygarcia97
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I just have my husband who works. We dont attend church here, none of them were a good fit

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM
That's rough! I would strongly recommend building a good support system. In the meantime you can find a good sitter on places like sittercity.com

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I just have my husband who works. We dont attend church here, none of them were a good fit

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I agree with the other moms...if you have nobody then there is no help for you really! Put on that Super Mom Cape and get with it!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Hugs...hope things get better...

kaygarcia97
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

That's rough! I would strongly recommend building a good support system. In the meantime you can find a good sitter on places like sittercity.com

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

We leave in 5 months and in 3 weeks Im having a hysterectomy and my mom will have to come get the kids because his command wont let him off for as long as I will need him to be off work. oh well. I had a great support system then they all moved off 

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM
That's great that your mom is able to come help!

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

We leave in 5 months and in 3 weeks Im having a hysterectomy and my mom will have to come get the kids because his command wont let him off for as long as I will need him to be off work. oh well. I had a great support system then they all moved off 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)