Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Being a Mom to a boy!

Posted by   + Show Post

My son is arriving in May and right now I only have a daughter! But I can only imagine what I will love and have to look forward to about having a son! List yours!

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Replies (41-44):
Jensep
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:30 PM

He is such a mommys boy! loves cuddling! tells me he loves me all the time, for no reason! his love for hockey & golf :)

Momma-2boys
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I have two boys and I love everything my oldest is a big cuddle bug, so emotional loves hates being dirty and playing with his brother as long as he doesn't mess up his toys, my youngest is more of a fighter. He is very independent. Hates being called a baby. I just love seeing them change everyday
jett286
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:48 PM

My boys are 18 & 16 and I ADORE them.  I cannot imagine life without them.  Get ready for a roller coaster...they pee where they want...(once my sone when he was 3 peed in my kitchen sink>>WTH?)  When they are little they hug and kiss you all the time...I recommend the book Wild at Heart it really helped me to understand the male side of life....  being the oldest of 3 girls I had no idea what boys would be like, but I have enjoyed every second... FYI their penis is their personal toy!

crystalplus1
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Awww, when in May? Ds will be turning 2 in May. I dont have a little girl, but ds is a sweet heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN