Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD.... HELP!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so my DD was born in Nov of 2012. She has been on 4 formulas ALREADY! The one she is on now costs around $30 bucks a can. All the others where hurting her more than helping her. The current one has her unconstipated but she is puking up more than ever now...

I have taken her for a GI scan at CMC of Dayton & everything. They said that nothing was wrong...

When I had my c-section she took a DEEP breath of amiotic fluid into her lungs & was in the infact icu for almost two weeks. She got meds for reflux but they didnt seem to help so we stopped then.

Any sugestions??

(exsuse spellind lol)

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this

aw poor baby. I would have thought acid reflux. My dd had that and threw up alot but once she was on medication she was fine. I would just keep taking her back to the dr until they figure out whats wrong. Be persistant so they dont just keep blowing it off as nothing. Good luck

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I agree!

Quoting breebree04:

aw poor baby. I would have thought acid reflux. My dd had that and threw up alot but once she was on medication she was fine. I would just keep taking her back to the dr until they figure out whats wrong. Be persistant so they dont just keep blowing it off as nothing. Good luck

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would just keep taking her back to Dr until they figure it out.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I agree with the others. My dd had to be on soy formula.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM

No advice or suggestions... hope the drs are able to figure out a way to help her though!

MsEmma88
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Just a quick question has she tried a soy based formula?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaytee2109
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM

She has been on Advance, sensitive & soy... Now she is one another!

Maevelyn
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know if they still make it but when I was a kid my mom's friend had a baby that was on some prescription formula made from the lining of cow or sheep stomachs. It smelled terrible but he could keep it down. 

klbetts
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:30 PM

We had to find one that my youngest DD could have that she wouldn't puke up and mix it with one that kept her "moving"

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Ive heard goats milk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)