Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

March Chat

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 123 Replies

happy st. patricks day    Welcome! Talk about whatever you want.  easter egg

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Last night the mouse/touch pad on my laptop died. =( Really?? It's not even 2 years old and it can't take 12 hours a day of chat? Sissy POS! So now I'm using 1 of Chris's hypersensitive gaming mouses =/ fun...Not.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I can not wait for Easter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

My daughters 7th birthday is on the 16th and wants a tablet.  I am thinking about picking her up an inexpensive one. Any suggestions?

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Me either. I love Easter.

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I can not wait for Easter.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

No idea. Sorry. I always read reviews on Amazon before buying stuff like that.

Quoting chattycassie:

My daughters 7th birthday is on the 16th and wants a tablet.  I am thinking about picking her up an inexpensive one. Any suggestions?

chattycassie
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Great suggestion thank you

Quoting goddess99:

No idea. Sorry. I always read reviews on Amazon before buying stuff like that.

Quoting chattycassie:

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Looks like it's going to be a long quiet weekend for dh and I. Dd's dad called and is taking her tonight instead of tomorrow. So I guess after I pick her up from school, I won't really see her again until Sunday evening. Hmm what can the hubby and I do...? wink

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!

Quoting goddess99:

Looks like it's going to be a long quiet weekend for dh and I. Dd's dad called and is taking her tonight instead of tomorrow. So I guess after I pick her up from school, I won't really see her again until Sunday evening. Hmm what can the hubby and I do...? wink

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Went to gym today.

WooMommy7
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM

It is march which means its time for another birthday here. My little girl is turning 3 in seven days. Im excited and yet sad time just seems to fly by. The weather is definitely interesting as we keep going from freezing to 50 degree weather and then back to freezing. but thats iowa weather for you. Always a surprise lol. but things are good im excited. and was very surprised when i asked her what kind of cake she wanted and got the answer a pink my little pony cake. thats very specific. lol ahhh the joys off little ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)