Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6th sense?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
Last night as I was driving home a car got behind us and their headlights swept through the car. From the backseat my 4 year old speaks up and said that is what happened to grandma when she died. Curious as to what she was talking about I asked her what happened to grandma? She said this pointing to the shadows moving across the ceiling in the car. She is a shadow sometimes like this.

I was really curious as to why she would say something like this or even where she got an idea like this but she is convinced that grandma is a nighttime shadow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM
O wow
wills_mum
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw thats kind of nice :) You never know, kids are so attune to things sometimes. There was a little girl in my daycare that used to say hello to a "little girl" that lived next door. We never seen the little girl, never saw anyone but the 3 years old she was convinced there was a little girl, she never waviered, I always figured if it was just an imaginary friend that she would have got bored, or seen something else, but it was always the same thing that same little girl and she was SURE it was there. Which like this its always possible its nothing, or maybe she really is seeing a spirit. I like to think theres something there, and like I said kids are supposed to be more intune with things like that, I'm sure her grandmother would love to check in on her, so you never know :) Maybe theres something that shes seeing and grandma really is letting her know shes close by :) Our baby wakes up laughing and looking like hes playing with someone when no ones there, and hes named after his great grandfather, and his great grandmother and great aunt passed away while I was pregnant, so we always like to think maybe they're dropping in and checking up on them :)

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I think I would have been a little freaked out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM
This

Quoting splatz:

I think I would have been a little freaked out lol
nikki554
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I am actually really curious about it. Right after she died I had very real phone conversations with her in my sleep two nights in a row. So when she says that grandma talks to her or she is a shadow that she sometime see I kind of get jealous. I wish I could have one more moment with her. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

It's kind of sweet that your LO still sees grandma.

wills_mum
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Goddess99 I totally agree :) I think its really nice :)

Quoting goddess99:

It's kind of sweet that your LO still sees grandma.

nikki554
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I love it. I want to ask her questions about it but I am afraid that she will start making things up so I just listen to her when she starts to talk about it. This morning she woke up and told me there were two shadows in her room last night and that one of them was a boy shadow and the other was her grandma. I asked her if she knew the other and she said no but he is nice and he had the same name as my pappy ray. Well my grandpa died 7 years ago and his name was Donald Ray. He died 3 years before she was born though.
LawMom8308
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

To me it would be kind of comforting...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)