Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

@ what age do u consider being pregnant too old?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm in my mid 30's and thinking on having one more BB next yr. Only bc all my 3 kids are winter BB's & I want a summer BB... they hate not being able to celebrate their B-days outdoors... so tell me what you think. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I think 30's is fine. If your sure that is what both of you want go for it.
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

for me, 35-37.....im 31, and i want one more. but i want it before im 40, so i'll have somewhat of a life back. lol if i get pregnant now, or in the next 2-3 years, last baby will be in school, and i can do whatever the hell i want to! lol

i don't look down, or disagree with women who have babies after a certain age, god bless them! just not for me after then.

FTmommy3
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM
What makes u think I wasn't testing out CM for the first time... you shouldn't believe everything on the internet... I'll just ignore your ignorance from now on! :-P

Quoting connie45:

Tsk, tsk.. not good baby making karma!  You might end up with one of those winter kids again.

Maybe - since you are just so darn fertile - this baby to be will come from your HS sweetheart that you are infatuated with.  Then mayge your self-described "rocky marriage will really hit the skids".  Sure add another kid to the mix - that will help!  But maybe it would  release you and your husband to BOTH return to the HS sweethearts you both are in contact with.  A double dump - perfect!

Quoting FTmommy3:

& you are just an old premenopausal jealous hag!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

hope everything works out for you....

connie45
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Truth is as foreign to you as a double digit IQ score.

What a yarnhead.

Quoting FTmommy3:

What makes u think I wasn't testing out CM for the first time... you shouldn't believe everything on the internet... I'll just ignore your ignorance from now on! :-P

Quoting connie45:

Tsk, tsk.. not good baby making karma!  You might end up with one of those winter kids again.

Maybe - since you are just so darn fertile - this baby to be will come from your HS sweetheart that you are infatuated with.  Then mayge your self-described "rocky marriage will really hit the skids".  Sure add another kid to the mix - that will help!  But maybe it would  release you and your husband to BOTH return to the HS sweethearts you both are in contact with.  A double dump - perfect!

Quoting FTmommy3:

& you are just an old premenopausal jealous hag!

illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Too old is when you feel too old. If you want another baby and are healthy then go for it.

alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM

wow ppl can be so dam rude to asnwer your ? i myself wouldnt have a baby past 35 due to health reasons

xxMichellexx
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I always had an age limit of 35 :) only because after 35 there are high risks for problems.. life likes to throw surprises at you..

i am 42, (but will be 43 on 7 th March) and I had my 4th at 38, and bubs was a surprise.. After 3 DS I was having a DD, she was meant to be.. WELL 10 weeks ago on 19/12/2012 I had our 5th, another DD and bubs was conceived naturally and is healthy and very loved.. Before becoming pregnant, I was at the gym 3 times a week and don't drink or smoke..

My sister is not able to have children, so I am very blessed that I am able to and would feel like I was being disrespectful to those having difficulty TTC if I reacted with nasty comments..  I believe that Emmy was meant to be and regardless of age, what is important is that our children are loved:) there is no age limit on loving our children...

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I'm done having kids. I had my youngest child 4 years ago and I just turned 40. 

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN