Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

@ what age do u consider being pregnant too old?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm in my mid 30's and thinking on having one more BB next yr. Only bc all my 3 kids are winter BB's & I want a summer BB... they hate not being able to celebrate their B-days outdoors... so tell me what you think. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mommy4000
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
CJsMommy92
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as you can do it I dont think anybody is too old

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

chattycassie
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Mid thirty okay but I say no more after 40. 

DACIA79
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM
For myself after 35 is to old for my body. I am pregnant with my last child at age 33. I believe if a woman is in excellent health. I think a women having babies in her 40s is no problem as long as she takes in consideration that problems that may occur.
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I am not having a baby after 30.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting FTmommy3:

By the way I am very blessed to be very fertile I took care of my body when I was younger never slept around and when I get pregnant they are planned not just oopsies all my kids are from the same man... My Husband of 15 yrs I don't go sleeping around. FYI.

Quoting FTmommy3:

And your an Idiot for judging me without even knowing me... I am very blessed to have my 3 kids who I love and adore and have fully dedicated my life to them since they were born... I lost 2 prior to my 3... it's not just about a party you brainless Bitch so STFU and go voice your Rude opinion elsewhere because I sure don't need it.

Quoting connie45:

You want another baby so that it can maybe have a summer bday? And you can have an outdoors party?

It isn't your age that should stop you. It's your ridiculous reasoning and apparent lack of a fully functioning brain.

I was a first time mom at 39 and had my second at 43. Some of us struggle to have a child and some such as yourself, have children for the seasonal ability in which to have a stupid party.

Since when does promiscuity have anything to do with choosing to become pregnant? I was very promiscuous and had many partners. So?

Since the beginning of time. This whole idea of separating the unitiveand procreative aspects of sex only can into fashion less than 100 years ago. And now we wonder what one has to do with the other. Wow. I guess that explains why some think they can tell others they should stop procreating. 

:blinks:

what?

Yeah. 

1) I'm not a religious woman

2) I can be considered progressive

3) wtf

lmao

I'm not trying to nudge you, but the reply totally took me by surprise

RelaxedMom2-3
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I am 36 and couldn't imagine starting over, my youngest is 10. I guess I would think 40 would be too old. It really depends on the woman though. Every woman is different.

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

3) wtf

lmao

I fully expected this reality to take you by surprise. It doesn't matter if you consider yourself progressive or religious...or not. The history is an objective fact. And this thread is the perfect example of what this kind of "progress" results in. 

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

3) wtf

lmao

I fully expected this reality to take you by surprise. It doesn't matter if you consider yourself progressive or religious...or not. The history is an objective fact. And this thread is the perfect example of what this kind of "progress" results in. 

Have you been to current events and hot topics? We need more thinkers and smart folks in there.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting RelaxedMom2-3:

I am 36 and couldn't imagine starting over, my youngest is 10. I guess I would think 40 would be too old. It really depends on the woman though. Every woman is different.

I can't see that she's starting over, but continuing her motherhood journey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)