Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 263 Replies

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 12th at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/12/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 3/13/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I have lots of stress on my mind!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM

hugsI'm sorry - do you want to talk about it? Sometimes that helps make things a little easier.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I have lots of stress on my mind!

kariledoux
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Having alot of stress also, was eating breakfast with my son and I turn away for a min turn back around and my son had fallen back asleep in his seat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, poor little guy. I have lots of photos of my youngest asleep in her highchair, lol. Do you take pics of him when he falls asleep in his?

Here's one of my favorites:

She was about 1 here, lol.

Quoting kariledoux:

Having alot of stress also, was eating breakfast with my son and I turn away for a min turn back around and my son had fallen back asleep in his seat.

carolina_gal
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Raining here today. AGAIN! I hate to complain but it looks like I am.  First it's warm, then it's cold, then it's raining.  Crazy weather.

bertie4
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I have so much to do at work! Glad I have a job, glad I have a job, I have to keep telling myself that!!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I'm not a fan of the crazy weather, either. We were freezing and dealing with rain last week, now we're going to go up to the 70s again but still having a hard freeze one more time this week. Are you guys going to warm up where you are soon?

Quoting carolina_gal:

Raining here today. AGAIN! I hate to complain but it looks like I am.  First it's warm, then it's cold, then it's raining.  Crazy weather.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this

It's okay to vent about your workload, too, though. Get it out there so you can throw it away and shift towards more positive thinking about your job, and not just that you're lucky to have one, but that you're awesome at it, too!

you rock

Quoting bertie4:

I have so much to do at work! Glad I have a job, glad I have a job, I have to keep telling myself that!!!

masonsmommy107
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Haveing a pretty good day. Dh took off to hang out with me! He is so sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kats642
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Hi,

I'm working today...I work from home and love it!  Kathy

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 12th at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)