Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 12th at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/12/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 3/13/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Replies (261-263):
ktp111
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Good luck on quitting!

anupriya
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:00 AM
hiii
lots of work at home m so tired ...need some rest but with dd its not easy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ktp111
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I smoked for over 20 years and quit by using the electronic ciggs, i guess it's still smoking but there's no ashtray needed and just a tid bit of smoke that gets out. There is only nicotine no chemicals otherwise, they may be expensive but my extra money goes for it and it's worth it. I havn't had a cigg for over a year now.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)