Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At what age did your child(ren) potty train?

Posted by   + Show Post
And are they a boy or girl? I often hear people say that girls potty train earlier so I figured I would add the second question in.

My daughter is 2 1/2 this month and totally content in her cloth diapers. She refuses to go on the potty and I am not pushing it. But people seem to think she is behind the norm so just curious when everyones kiddos potty trained. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I started all my kids at 18 months, my boys were potty trained by 2, my daughter by 2 and half.

NiCo86
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
DS was 22 months when he was fully potty trained.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Mine were age 2. But my grandsons were age 3.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Dd decided about two wks before her second bday, and was diaperless by her bday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleySmith24
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM
My first daughter was 22 months when we showed her the potty.In the next few months she turned 2 and started using it everyday.When she was 2 1/2 she was completely potty trained but she whore pull ups to bed until she was 4.Now my second daughter was 2 1/2 when we showed her the potty,She had no desire to use it and we didn't really push her.Within the next month she started to use it everyday and wasn't completely potty trained until almost 3.She is 3 now and we don't have to worry about pull ups,she sleeps in her panties and there hasn't been any mistakes since.Every child learns at their own pace.Some start at 1,2 or 3 it just depends on the child,when they are ready they will use the potty :)
MJP76
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Both of my boys just under a year (11 months)

my girl about 1.5 years, but still wet the bed occasionally until she was 5.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I started my daughter when she was 14 months old and by 2 she was fully potty trained.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I think my daughter is going to be on the later end. She is just too busy and stubborn to worry about using the potty right now lol.

Quoting AshleySmith24:

My first daughter was 22 months when we showed her the potty.In the next few months she turned 2 and started using it everyday.When she was 2 1/2 she was completely potty trained but she whore pull ups to bed until she was 4.Now my second daughter was 2 1/2 when we showed her the potty,She had no desire to use it and we didn't really push her.Within the next month she started to use it everyday and wasn't completely potty trained until almost 3.She is 3 now and we don't have to worry about pull ups,she sleeps in her panties and there hasn't been any mistakes since.Every child learns at their own pace.Some start at 1,2 or 3 it just depends on the child,when they are ready they will use the potty :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Wow... I don't think I have ever heard of an 11 month old being fully potty trained. Were they really early walkers?

Quoting MJP76:

Both of my boys just under a year (11 months)

my girl about 1.5 years, but still wet the bed occasionally until she was 5.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
S_morgan09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM
My dd was 2. Took about a week and she was good to go :) we did a reward system and no pull ups, just big girl undies the whole time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)