Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Watchers Online

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hey Mamas - I'm curious, have any of you used Weight Watchers online? If so - what was/is your experience? I'm interested in trying it out but there's no way to check out the program without paying first, I rather not spend the money if it's not going to be something that's worth it. Just looking for input. ;) Thanks Ladies!!
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I have done Weight Watchers before but not online and I lost 25 lbs.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll bump this up for you since I found it on page 2.

I've never tried weight watchers. I'm leery about spend money on something like that as well.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I was wondering the same thing. I been doing it on myown for now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gem_mommie
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Hey ladies - thanks for the bump! I've posted this in two other groups as well and I'm getting ready to check some of that feedback. I still haven't made a decision because I don't really have much more info.

I know that Weight Watchers is a pretty successful program overall - but I'm really curious if there's the same amount of success when it's done online.

blueyedbaker
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never used weight watchers but I have a few friends that used it after they had babies and they lost all the baby weight. It was more convenient for them because they couldn't make the meetings in person so keeping track of it all online was easier for them. You just need to read everything on the web site and make sure it will work for you. Compare both ways and pick the one that seems like it'd work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)