Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need All The Good Luck and Good Wishes You Can Send My Way Mommas!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Headed to my first day at my new job and feeling pretty good about it! I needed this sooo bad!! Please, please, PLEASE wish me luck and send me happy thoughts! Thanks to all of you that do in advance. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Replies (11-17):
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I meant to ask... what type of work is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:29 AM
It's as a customer service rep in a call- center type environment. I'll also do some selling, but everything is in-bound calls... We don't call out to anyone. So don't worry- i won't be randomly ringing your phone and annoying you one day lol

Quoting splatz:

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM

good luck

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Lol!! I worked a job where I was the person bugging people. Worst. Job. Ever. haha

Quoting muchlovedby4:

It's as a customer service rep in a call- center type environment. I'll also do some selling, but everything is in-bound calls... We don't call out to anyone. So don't worry- i won't be randomly ringing your phone and annoying you one day lol

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I've worked a job like that too. It was all customer satisfaction surveys, no selling involved. But alot of people didn't give me the chance to get past my name- they'd just cuss me out and hang up. And no matter how much the company told the businesses we were doing the surveys for to tell their clients we'd be calling, it's like they never paid attention. That job SUCKED!!! I don't ever want to have to do that again!

Quoting splatz:

Lol!! I worked a job where I was the person bugging people. Worst. Job. Ever. haha

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I worked as a telemarketer for a few weeks. I sold newspaper subsriptions. People can be SO mean. The manager would yell at and degrade people who didn't sell as many as they were supposed to. How the heck am I supposed to sell something when people hang up before I can say more than 3 words?!

Quoting muchlovedby4:

I've worked a job like that too. It was all customer satisfaction surveys, no selling involved. But alot of people didn't give me the chance to get past my name- they'd just cuss me out and hang up. And no matter how much the company told the businesses we were doing the surveys for to tell their clients we'd be calling, it's like they never paid attention. That job SUCKED!!! I don't ever want to have to do that again!

Quoting splatz:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I know the feeling lol

Quoting splatz:

I worked as a telemarketer for a few weeks. I sold newspaper subsriptions. People can be SO mean. The manager would yell at and degrade people who didn't sell as many as they were supposed to. How the heck am I supposed to sell something when people hang up before I can say more than 3 words?!

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting splatz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN