Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice....plz....

Alright moms I need some help...

I have a 8month old baby boy and I might be pregnate again. My fiance says it's my decision on what to do, but I have no idea what to do. He's a big Christian and he was raised to take care of the child you concieve. (I agree). On the other hand the money situation is kinda hard right now. We are both against abortion. I don't believe in killing a living person who was concieved out of love. Now I have two options which are to go through with the pregnacy and raise the baby or to go through with the pregnact and give the baby away for adoption. I don't really know how I would feel handing my baby over to someone else and not raise it (since it is a forever deal). I understand it would be hard to take care of both babies and this is not what I planned. My fiance says that he will stand by my decision which ever I choose. So I'm a little lost and worried... Mom's what would you do?

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Replies (31-32):
mygirls2012
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

My exhub left when I was 5 months preg and we already had a 2 yr old, it was a struggle but I kept my second child and raising 2 kids single was hard at times, but now they are 25 and 23 and I feel I did pretty good. Again it was hard but looking back I would do it all over again. Both my boys are married now and the younger one has given me a beautiful granddaughter and she is the love of my life. So yes it will be tough but its also very rewarding in the end.. good luck and glad to see your keeping the baby..

MusherMaggie
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM
First of all, nursing a baby saves a lot of money. Look up La Leche League for information on how to get started, overcome problems, etc. Look for ways to trim household budget. Look into working from home. I would never be able to give up my child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)