Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

stay at home mom, stressed, and in need of someone to just vent to!

Posted by   + Show Post

HI GUYS NEW TO THE SITE AND JUST NEEDED A PLACE WHERE I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE AND GET OTHERS INPUT AND ADVICE....WELL IM 22, MY HUSBAND IS IN THE ARMY AND WERE CURRENTLY IN HAWAII...I HAVE A SON WHO IS ALMOST 9 MONTHS AND IM PREGNANT NOW WITH MY SECOND CHILD WHO IS DUE JULY 2013...I LOVE LOVE BEING A MOM I NEVER KNEW HOW PASSIONATE I WOULD BECOME ABOUT BEING A MOTHER...A PARENT. MY HUSBAND GOT WOUNDED WHEN HE WAS OVERSEAS SO HE WORKS FROM BASE...I MET MY HUSBAND 4 YEARS AGO BEFORE HE WAS DEPLO..YED AND WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE CANT KEEP OUR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER ITS JUST WAS SO NATURAL AND EFFORTLESS...FASTFORWARD WE MARRIED MAY 21 2012 AND AFTER THE BIRTH OF OUR SON I MOVED DOWN TO HAWAII TO BE WITH HIM. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE HE IS A DIFFRENT PERSON...HE IS A DIFFRENT PERSON...I JUST FEEL LIKE HES IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD...I COOK, CLEAN, CHASE AFTER MY SON ALL DAY AND ITS LIKE THERES NNO TIME LEFT...MY ONLY TIME TO MYSELF IS MY 10 MINS IN THE SHOWER IF THAT...AND HELP FROM THE HUSBAND, THERE IS NONE UGH I CANT EVEN FINISH IM SO EMOTIONAL DONT KNOW IF THATS THE STRESS OR THE PREGNANCY HA

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Replies (11-12):
USMCwife0530
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM
This.

Btw, we're stationed in Hawaii too. DH works out of MCBH Kaneohe but we live in Army housing. Where are you?

Quoting splatz:

Same thing I thought. Men don't always know what to do in the baby stage either. Men don't instantly bond with babies like women do. And they don't have that natural instinct on how to take care of them. Babies can be pretty intimidating. Tell him how you feel.

Quoting goddess99:

I agree with this. He sounds stressed and depressed.

Quoting MJP76:

Does he suffer from PTSD? Maybe he needs to seek help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Sorry you are having a rough time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)