Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Potty Training

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has any one did the 3 day potty training and how did it go? if not what did you do? any advice to get my son to excited about it, he will be 3 on the 15th and doesnt want anything to do with it. He got excited abfter hanging out with his cousin, and got a cars potty chair and wanted to sit on it all the time peed once and nothing since. When i let him walk aroung naked when he needs to potty he get a diaper and puts it one before i know what he is doing. any suggestions from moms that have been thru this

So many lives have been changed, you ready to change yours? Debt free is the new sexy with It Works! http://sakin.myitworks.com

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stephenie2810
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Well my son was 10 mounths old and was asking to us the potty but know he is to and dos not even want to us the potty or get out  of dipers and will not even were under pance he used to like to do that like he used to 

want10more
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:08 AM

we had a boy that was just being ornery. gmpa bought him a wii. we said, u gotta pee for wii. if he peed his britches, NO WII until he went potty. also, we floated froot loops in the toilet. hit the target hit the target! that turned out to be a kewl game for him........ i also sent him into the bathroom w/ my eldest boy, when he had to pee. my (old) boy would say, i'm a BIG BOY, don't u wanna be a big boy too? he really realllllllly wanted to be as kewl as his older bro....... that too helped a lot!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I waited until my dd was ready. She was 4 and it took a day.

Scissorhappy798
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Sounds familiar... I went to the dollar store and bought some stickers and a bunch of little toys and some M&M'S. I made a Potty Training sticker chart, filled a jar up with M&M'S, and wrapped the toys and put them in a gift bag. I gave him 2 M&M'S for trying to go potty and a sticker if he went potty. The first couple days if he got 3 stickers I let him pick a present out of the bag. Then the next couple he had to get 4 and so on... After 2 weeks he was a pro and he didn't even ask for the M&M'S or the presents. He still asks for a sticker once in while. :) Good luck!

othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I have never done the 3 day method.

ready4thenewme
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

My daughter had now decided that she will take her diaper off when its wet, i hope she will be easy, then my son will want to follow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)