Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Good morning!
I don't know about any of you but do you sometimes dread the mornings?
I sometimes do. My son wakes up at 8 happily playing in his crib and just makes random noises which I love and is cute. My husband gets up and to wake himself up out of a sleeping stooper he sings and dances around the house like a dork.. I love it and its funny but not first thing, I get irritated. Then some mornings we have our ss I come out of the bedroom and he is right there, telling me some random fact or asking if his dad is awake or just talking about nonsense. It's just too much in the morning sometimes. Then the cat is meowing at our back door for food and the dog has to go outside but he'll fight you on it if its raining. This sounds like a rant but its really not, I'm an extremely happy person, just not a morning person.. And people irritate me more in the mornings!
Anyone else the same??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Replies (11-19):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Oh god. I hate hate hate mornings.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Not usually a morning person here...

MJP76
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I don't do mornings.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm not a morning person at all. I do have to get up at 3am for work and it sucks.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I hate mornings. I have to get up at 6 to get the kids up for school. One is usually okay and the other a total grump. Yet he doesn't fall a sleep when I put him to bed. He keeps getting up going to the bathroom or getting a drink. Bothering his brother. They have bunk beds. I can't wait until school is out.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM
No not really.
rhiannonaisling
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM

My dh and I are not morning people and each of our kids is...makes for some interesting, grumpy mornings!

DazeDelights
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I'm not a morning person and 2 kids are. When they were younger they all seem to love 5 am. Guess cartoons were better at that time
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I am only like that before I wake up. 

I get up at 6am, because my son is up at 6 every day.

My son is the only morning person in the house though, and he has learned that mommy isn't awake and can't play first thing. He is okay with me getting his breakfast while I'm half asleep. Then playing a little later. I think this is one of the reasons he loves going to school... everyone there seems to be morning people.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)