Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Grrrrr!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

My husband does work full time, and I stay home with our 7 month old baby, and m 4 months pregnant. I literally ask him to change the occasional diaper, and play with his son. He's too busy playing his play station to play with him. I literally have to take my poor baby o the bath room to make sure he's being attended too. Grrrrr. Thank you for listening.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DazeDelights
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Lol I know it's not funny but a lot of women go through this. It probably won't get any better you will just be more tolerant. Some men don't think their job goes passed the front door
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama299
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I myself have a feance that works twelve houers and I know exsactly how you feel somtimes I feel like men are useless. If they ony knew what women go through the wouldent know how to live that is just how I feel.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:50 AM
That is sad. Sorry to hear that.
Carmen66
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I would get up and unplug the damn play station, my hubby tried that shit on me and i cursed him out. I dont have small children, but we have grandbabies and when they are home they are priority.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Very sad. Sorry to hear that.

heatherann2
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I'm sorry dear! My ex was the same way. I'm here if you want to talk
pamelax3
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I am sorry..

breebree04
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM

My husband was like that too, needless to say we are divorced! I felt like a single mom so I figure I might as well be one lol. I was a sahm and he worked but I took care of the kids all day long, I always made sure the house was clean, the laundry was done, and dinner was done but always had to listen to the excuse that he worked and I didnt. Ugh! Its not like I asked him to do much but no matter what it was, it was too much for him. Finally I had enough!

chattycassie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM

hugs Sry mommas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)