Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

has a stranger ever said you are beautiful?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 30 Replies

I have a pretty friend and when we go out she gets strangers compliment her on her looks. Old ladies, bus drivers and total strangers come up to her and say   You have a pretty face.    She is not a flirt and most times does not even talk to these people beforehand. Anyway has anyone ever told you u are beautiful or pretty ? Be honest   Just curious to know thanks 

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aubs1990
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Nope. Never got called Beautiful or Pretty. Lol, just look at me. That would explain why.

muireann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Aubs u look  pretty to me.  Just curious as my friend was kind of embarrassed and it has happened a few times I have been with her. I can't imagine ever saying it to anyone myself i would not feel comfortable approaching another female and saying that face to face

audreesmama
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, today as a matter of fact. I smile constantly and laugh with my family--maybe that's why??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I bartended for years so yeah, I've heard it all.

onlytheres
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Not excatly... my dh and I had some guy follow us from Wal-Mart to the gas station. He told my dh that he felt wrong and dirty looking at me because of the thoughts that he was having about me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
muireann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Omg he sounds scary !!! But a funny story none the less 

sexysiren1983
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Once when I was petitioning as a college student for people to sign up for monthly donations for kids in third world countries this guy came up to me and said I was beautiful. He was a cute maybe hispanic or Italian guy. and he just said "wow you're doing this? That's so nice. Gosh, you're beautiful. You have beautiful eyes." And when I used to work retail, i got the "you're very pretty" line all the time.
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Yes. I get compliments from time to time.

DerDer528
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I've been told I have beautiful eyes, smile, and complexion by strangers. this is me at 18 with no make up and non edited :)

OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)