Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has a stranger ever said you are beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a pretty friend and when we go out she gets strangers compliment her on her looks. Old ladies, bus drivers and total strangers come up to her and say   You have a pretty face.    She is not a flirt and most times does not even talk to these people beforehand. Anyway has anyone ever told you u are beautiful or pretty ? Be honest   Just curious to know thanks 

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM
No the first time i was called beautiful i cried anytime i send my friend a pic he calls me that and i tear up because i never hear it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Yes

Eve-marie
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Yes. I am afraid to go anywhere by myself. I've been followed through town by guys either trying to talk to me or just watch. I was followed home from school a few times, and when I go to the beach (never alone) they talk to me. Also an Indian tradesman who was in the neighborhood wanted me to show him my bum. And I was at my own house! Doesn't help my anxiety at all. A few are decent but some are just creepy.

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Yes actually & I am far from it. It is usually older men. Not sure why, but it isn't just one or two? I know I am not so not sure what it is LOL

dancer
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

yes.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. I've had this a lot when I was out and about all the time. I would have guys hitting on me, and women coming out and saying that I had beautiful skin. 

I also will go up to a stranger and let them know that I like ______ of what they are wearing, or tell them that they are beautiful.

CafeMom Tickers
recovered55
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Yes. I used to hear that a lot but now I hear I have a beautiful son and everyone says he looks just like me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diane1223
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM
yes
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Not really...nice to get that compliment though...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)