Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you or have you felt like this ??

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

So has many one ever had baby fever right after they had a baby . LOL right after or a year after ??? And even if your hands are kinda full with work or what not you still wanna baby.I'm 24 married for 2 1/2 years and a mother to one beautiful baby boy , but lately i have been having baby fever i don't know why!!!! I'm trying to Waite until we move into a bigger place. Right now we are living in a big two bedroom two bath apartment we both have jobs and we both are good enough to take are of another baby right now , but its like this feeling came out of no where.I'm starting to see babies everywhere , everyone is pregnant ! i guess i miss being pregnant the feeling of carrying a child an feeling the baby move in your stomach is the best thing ever a bond that could never be broken !!! cant forget about getting cater to by everyone LOL.Have you ever felt like this and how long was it after you had your baby that you felt like this ????

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-of-4
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 4 kids oldest is 10 youngest is 2 yr old twins. And I get baby fever. I am way to busy for a baby so I keep ignoring it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM
can u get a puppy or go visit someone wth a baby .. maybe baby sit?
khailan24
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL. Yea you have your hands full. Kids are a blessing and you will never get bored with them :)

Quoting mama-of-4:

I have 4 kids oldest is 10 youngest is 2 yr old twins. And I get baby fever. I am way to busy for a baby so I keep ignoring it!

khailan24
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM
NO. Baby sitting someones baby would make me want one even more . A puppy ? Is not a baby lol .Its just a stage that all women go through. An I going through that stage. I'm not forcing myself to get pregnant me and my husband are not trying . But if it happens it happens.we have the money/career to take care of everything.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

can u get a puppy or go visit someone wth a baby .. maybe baby sit?

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM

No baby fever here. Sorry I'm no help.

Shaybay218
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

No baby Fever here

sonnyswoman75
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanted another one has soon as I brought my son home from the hospital...but my ex husband never wanted another one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khailan24
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Yea. It gets that way with men. :) my husband wants more but not right now. Which is fine wit me until we move.

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

I wanted another one has soon as I brought my son home from the hospital...but my ex husband never wanted another one.

MamaMoopsie
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

After my second was born...she was about four months old and I started getting baby fever. We weren't in a position to have another baby though, so we took the precautions necessary. I blame it on the fact that I was a school photographer and often went to daycares and preschools and saw all these cute little babies and pregnant mamas. We did end up getting pregnant again when my second was 11 months old and I now have 3 beautiful DDs, an amazing stepdaughter, and a baby boy on the way.

khailan24
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Awwe. Congrats :) yea I guess its seeing the moms to be an cute babies or even missing our own kids being small that makes us get that feeling. My son is 15 months. They grow so fast!

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

After my second was born...she was about four months old and I started getting baby fever. We weren't in a position to have another baby though, so we took the precautions necessary. I blame it on the fact that I was a school photographer and often went to daycares and preschools and saw all these cute little babies and pregnant mamas. We did end up getting pregnant again when my second was 11 months old and I now have 3 beautiful DDs, an amazing stepdaughter, and a baby boy on the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN