Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you or have you felt like this ??

Posted by   + Show Post

So has many one ever had baby fever right after they had a baby . LOL right after or a year after ??? And even if your hands are kinda full with work or what not you still wanna baby.I'm 24 married for 2 1/2 years and a mother to one beautiful baby boy , but lately i have been having baby fever i don't know why!!!! I'm trying to Waite until we move into a bigger place. Right now we are living in a big two bedroom two bath apartment we both have jobs and we both are good enough to take are of another baby right now , but its like this feeling came out of no where.I'm starting to see babies everywhere , everyone is pregnant ! i guess i miss being pregnant the feeling of carrying a child an feeling the baby move in your stomach is the best thing ever a bond that could never be broken !!! cant forget about getting cater to by everyone LOL.Have you ever felt like this and how long was it after you had your baby that you felt like this ????

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Replies (31-33):
khailan24
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
The bond when they are in you belly is amazing! The 1st year goes by so fast, then they get to the age where they don't need you as much :( I cried before I left the hospital LOL I told my husband now I have to share him wit the world, when he was in my belly I didn't have to share LOL

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs.....I have it back and forth....with my 1st. I griped through some of the pregnancy but right after I had him, I missed him being inside/pregnant before I even left the hospital and I always thought I would be the last person to get like that....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Yes!, I agree...very much a bond:)

Quoting khailan24:

The bond when they are in you belly is amazing! The 1st year goes by so fast, then they get to the age where they don't need you as much :( I cried before I left the hospital LOL I told my husband now I have to share him wit the world, when he was in my belly I didn't have to share LOL

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs.....I have it back and forth....with my 1st. I griped through some of the pregnancy but right after I had him, I missed him being inside/pregnant before I even left the hospital and I always thought I would be the last person to get like that....

chattycassie
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

After having a baby the LAST ting I wanteed was another one. That being said I am 34 now can't  have anymore and sometimes I just need to smell a baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN