Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

so my little brother is missing

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 26 Replies
on friday my little brother came home from work and wrote his babys mom a letter ( i dont no what it says since she hasnt showed it to us ) and called her and told her to come over his house and he had something for her on his counter. well then she called my mom and told my mom he was gone and so its been 2 days now that he has been gone and his phone is off we called the police and they told us "there is nothing they could do he is a big boy and will come him when he is ready to come back" well i was pissed that they woldnt even file a report ! so now what the hell do you do and the cell company said they cant track his phone because its off! my older brother lives about 2 hours away and he swears up and down that he isnt there with him our father lives 3 hours away but we havent talked to him in about 6 years but called him any way and he said he hasnt called him either. im out of ideas i dont no where to turn or where to look this isnt like him at all his daughter is only a year old and hes never been away from her he loves her and will do anything for her i dont understand what is going on since his ex wont let us see the letter he left her and he hasnt called anyone or been online in 2days. if anyone has any ideas of what i could maybe do next since the police wont help please let me no like i said hes not like this just to take off andnot tell anyone where hes going !
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DazeDelights
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM
I'm sorry your family is going through this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Yikes. Do you have access to his bank account or credit card accounts?
Cassidy3151
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

: (  no we dont he never uses the bank he always carries his cash with him

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM
4 moms liked this

If it's been 48 hours, the police have to do something. I would go back down there with a recent pic of him and a description of him, what he was wearing, marks on his body: scars, tattoos, piercings, description of his vehicle, a list of people who may know something - his girlfriend, people he did business with, etc. If they still won't, ask who you talk to to file a complaint against the department. File your complaint. Then go to the state police with your brother's info. You can make posters yourself and put them up. Put his pic and info all over fb.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
What is his girl friend hiding? I would put the pressure on her to tell what was in that letter!
Megan11587
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I would see if the police will talk to her about this. It's one thing if he is an adult and the letter says I'm moving, have a nice life, but they at least need to investigate this considering no one but her knows the contents of the letter.
Quoting Janet:

What is his girl friend hiding? I would put the pressure on her to tell what was in that letter!
Megan11587
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM
This may sound off the wall, but try posting his picture in the psychic realm. Those ladies may have some insight as to what's going on. If you aren't a member and don't want to join, I can post one for you.
Vikki77
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I too think the ex is hiding something. And I think the police should talk to her. I also think you should post it on Facebook. There have been a lot of people found that way. Everyone shares those things!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:36 PM

sorry your family is going through this but umm whats up with the girlfriend with holding the letter that may be the key to this whole thing

Cassidy3151
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:38 AM

thats what i said that there has to be something in the letter my mom and i went to the police and demanded they files a report and talk to her about the letter and they r in the process of  running the plates on his cars and and they no who he is since the officer we talked to was a friend of my family thank god he was working today and hes trying to get cell records and such to find him so im just hoping they can get threw to his ex to see that letter andfind out what is in it and they r contacting hospitals since we called them and wont even tell us if he is there only thing i no is that his ex told me they got into a fight thursday night because she had a guy from her work over her house braiding his hair and my brother didnt like that but that doesnt seem to be a reason to leave tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN