Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

so my little brother is missing

Posted by   + Show Post
on friday my little brother came home from work and wrote his babys mom a letter ( i dont no what it says since she hasnt showed it to us ) and called her and told her to come over his house and he had something for her on his counter. well then she called my mom and told my mom he was gone and so its been 2 days now that he has been gone and his phone is off we called the police and they told us "there is nothing they could do he is a big boy and will come him when he is ready to come back" well i was pissed that they woldnt even file a report ! so now what the hell do you do and the cell company said they cant track his phone because its off! my older brother lives about 2 hours away and he swears up and down that he isnt there with him our father lives 3 hours away but we havent talked to him in about 6 years but called him any way and he said he hasnt called him either. im out of ideas i dont no where to turn or where to look this isnt like him at all his daughter is only a year old and hes never been away from her he loves her and will do anything for her i dont understand what is going on since his ex wont let us see the letter he left her and he hasnt called anyone or been online in 2days. if anyone has any ideas of what i could maybe do next since the police wont help please let me no like i said hes not like this just to take off andnot tell anyone where hes going !
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Replies (21-26):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Hugs...

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I agree.
Quoting Janet:

What is his girl friend hiding? I would put the pressure on her to tell what was in that letter!
Pammi86
by Pamela on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:01 PM

First of all after 48 hours they HAVE to allow you to file a missing persons report! And I would tell them about the letter and that you or they need to find out whats in it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Any word on your brother yet?

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Hoping for a positive update!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cassidy3151
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

the copthat we talked to the other day called his cell phone and left a message for him to call him back as far a we no now he still has not contacted the cop back but we do no that his phone was turned on yesterday and they are working on trying to fin out ifhe used it and in what area he used it in if he did use it ... and he cop also is tring to get a hold of the exirlfriend to talk to her  and get the letter they went to her house a few times but she wast home so all we can really do is wait or the cops to do there jobs they are finding more out for us then the cell cmpany will give us... and he answer to the one persons question he has no history of drug use ever he doesnt even drink  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)