Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

advice on neighbor

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 20 Replies
Hey ladies! I want to apologize now if it is long. So I'm a devoted mom of two kids, id do anything for my boys, as I'm sure the ready of you would feel the same. Well,I live in a trailer park, the owner of the owner also owns the bar on the property. Their family member(22 year old girl) with toddler age kids (some already taken by the state). On a weekend my ex had my kids, my bf and I venturedup to the bar, only to see this young mom and her kids up there at 1030-11on with her young kids in tow.the kids were drinking a sugary coffee drink from MC Donalds. She was eating, not bothering to feed her kids, some one had mentioned that she had to love her kids, her response was" I don't have to do shit,I don't have to love then" they said"well you have to take care of them" she replied with" I don't have to take care of them! I don't do anything I don't want" she lives next door, does drugs (smokes pot for
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoKamele
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh.....some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Well, I'd just keep a watch out...it's not a crime to be a bad mother.....just a crying shame!!!!

lkane81
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Whoa if this is the beginning of thw story i hate to see the rest
heatherann2
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM
She smokes pot foot sure, they are guys coming and going all the time, has a dog that barks day and night.she never takes it out and I'm sure it poops on the floor.I feel for the kids but what can I do
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Call cps today.

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this

You can call CPS and have the rest of the residents there call too.   I'd also call the cops and tell them that you suspect she's selling drugs.  

heatherann2
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM
No one else will. They are all family

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You can call CPS and have the rest of the residents there call too.   I'd also call the cops and tell them that you suspect she's selling drugs.  

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Then you do it for the kids sake.

Quoting heatherann2:

No one else will. They are all family

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Quoting goddess99:

Call cps today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dancer
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Call dcfs anonymously.

my4loves4
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM

i tried this once, i called on a mom who was doing meth around her kids! At the time i as in a program called "healthy families" A program for first time moms, where they tell you step by step what your child should be going through and such, well after i noticed cps was doing nothing about these poor kids, i talked to them to see if theirwas anything they could do to help. They said when you call cps anon. they don't take it seriously. But you an call and tell them your name but ask to be kept out of it for your reasons. (so since you live in her familys TP) then they usually respect that, unless they need you to be some sort of witness...  Personally i was still to afraid to give my name, afraid they would find out and these druggies would come for me, I had a friend call and say exactly what i knew but gave his name.  

Quoting dancer:

Call dcfs anonymously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN