Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM
  • 303 Replies
Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 20th at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/19/13 at 9am (ET) and ends 3/20/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to go run some errands today. Also regular old household stuff needs to be done. I might make some granola later.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lefty
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM
6 moms liked this

Today s a count down to see my son in basic training graduate........... i have been waiting for this since January....after that he will be going to his next training in Oklahoma....I am so proud of him for taking the steps that he did. Now i hope that my other son takes the right steps as well

poshkat
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm super annoyed this morning. I just woke up in a bad mood and found out there is a 2 hour delay at school. Now I'm watching the school busses go by and biding my time. Ds is being a huge pain this morning.
KyliesMom5
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I am so agitated this morning. I have so much to do and I am beyond stressed worrying about my sister who was recently diagnosed with stage one ovarian cancer.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! It is snowing here so I will be doing laundry and working on a necklace, and since I'm wanting spring to get here, it will have flowers on it, like this one.

and this one.

Today I'll be working on a sunflower.

lillucky8
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
We are snowed in. Thats alot mother nature, i swear spring will come eventually. Stinkin nh. Lol.

Im only annoyed bc i had plans to get a fewthings from two women on craigslist tonight and dinner at mils and i have a feeling this snow is going to keep us home :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Omgosh, those are gorgeous! I sooo wish i was crafty

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning! It is snowing here so I will be doing laundry and working on a necklace, and since I'm wanting spring to get here, it will have flowers on it, like this one.

and this one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweets23_84
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Congrats! That is a very big achievement!

Quoting lefty:

Today s a count down to see my son in basic training graduate........... i have been waiting for this since January....after that he will be going to his next training in Oklahoma....I am so proud of him for taking the steps that he did. Now i hope that my other son takes the right steps as well

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM
3 moms liked this

I get to pick up my new glasses today. I am happy!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Thank you! I didn't think I was very crafty either, but after I started staying home I found I needed to learn something so I took up making jewelry. I started with the basics and 6 years later I have advanced enough for this. =)

Quoting lillucky8:

Omgosh, those are gorgeous! I sooo wish i was crafty

Quoting DanaG70:

and this one.

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)