Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ugh, I'm losing my mind

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 13 Replies
My two lovely little boys, Brandon 3, Logan 2, (almost those ages in a fewfew months) any way, they like to wake up really early (4-5am) no matter what time I put them to bed. Instead of making noise to wake up me or my so, they empty out their dresser, and their"nightstand" with the diapers and underwear and wipes. Every morning I go in there just to clean it up. Any idea how to get that to stop?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I would make them clean it up. Or I would remove those things from their room. Or you could put alarms on the drawers so when they open the alarm goes off. Ok I'm mean like that. I would laugh so hard when they got scared lol.

heatherann2
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Omg I'm laughing right now! I can't move the stuff I live in a tiny two bedroom trailer, no room to move the stuff. But the alarms made me giggle

Quoting goddess99:

I would make them clean it up. Or I would remove those things from their room. Or you could put alarms on the drawers so when they open the alarm goes off. Ok I'm mean like that. I would laugh so hard when they got scared lol.

heatherann2
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:47 AM
And I do make them clean it up, then they sit in time out. But they aren't getting it

Quoting heatherann2:

Omg I'm laughing right now! I can't move the stuff I live in a tiny two bedroom trailer, no room to move the stuff. But the alarms made me giggle

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Yeah at 2 and 3 making a mess is fun, they don't see it yet as work.

Quoting heatherann2:

And I do make them clean it up, then they sit in time out. But they aren't getting it

Quoting heatherann2:

Quoting goddess99:

GagaNTattooS
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Messes are fun mama most you can do is keep doing what your doing ...they make a mess u make them clean it up. So owner or later they will get it

Quoting heatherann2:

Quoting heatherann2:

Quoting goddess99:

heatherann2
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM
:( darn lol
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Do you have their dressers anchored to the wall?
heatherann2
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM
One is the other is in the closet, no closet door because there is no where else to put it

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Do you have their dressers anchored to the wall?

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Just keep doing what you are doing. They are young.
MJP76
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Do you use the baby monitor as a listening device? I kept a baby monitor in my kids room until they were 5, so they couldn't get up unannounced. Also, baby latches work well, just as you'd use them in the kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)