Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ugh, I'm losing my mind

Posted by   + Show Post
My two lovely little boys, Brandon 3, Logan 2, (almost those ages in a fewfew months) any way, they like to wake up really early (4-5am) no matter what time I put them to bed. Instead of making noise to wake up me or my so, they empty out their dresser, and their"nightstand" with the diapers and underwear and wipes. Every morning I go in there just to clean it up. Any idea how to get that to stop?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Replies (11-13):
Momma-2boys
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Use baby latches. They will waste so much time just trying to get it open maybe they wont have time to empty all of the dressers.
heatherann2
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I'll have to get those. Thanks. This morning I woke up before them, only for B to throw his bowl of oatmeal.

Quoting Momma-2boys:

Use baby latches. They will waste so much time just trying to get it open maybe they wont have time to empty all of the dressers.

boshs1andonly
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I agree with the baby latches, we'll be putting those in dds room because she loves pulling stuff out too

Quoting MJP76:

Do you use the baby monitor as a listening device? I kept a baby monitor in my kids room until they were 5, so they couldn't get up unannounced. Also, baby latches work well, just as you'd use them in the kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)