Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cleaning schedules?

Posted by   + Show Post
My house used to always be spotless. With my toddler terror always up my butt it stays a distaster anymore. I try to clean when I can but it gets a bit overwhelming. I have been looking into starting a cleaning schedule. Does anyone have a good cleaning schedule or links to a printable one that works for you? I've found about a zillion on pinterest and I am just not sure what to go with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-14):
poohbearkfc
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:46 AM
I know its not practical for everyone but in our house I clean on the weekend's when my husband is home so that he can watch the baby. Then throughout the week I just try to keep up. No not easy but it has worked for the most Part. One thing I have had to learn is I don't want to miss out on her growing up so if something gets missed then it gets missed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I try to do as much as possible on the weekends. Its just hard since the weekends are always when we are super busy. 

Quoting poohbearkfc:

I know its not practical for everyone but in our house I clean on the weekend's when my husband is home so that he can watch the baby. Then throughout the week I just try to keep up. No not easy but it has worked for the most Part. One thing I have had to learn is I don't want to miss out on her growing up so if something gets missed then it gets missed.

My3beautys
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I do dishes after every meal. Do laundry in the morning( sometimes don't fold it tell night) , vacuum in the afternoon. And sweep and mop at night . I pick up all the toys and stuff the kids drag out about every two hours
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM

My first "schedule" change has been to load the dishwasher throughout the day. Then run it when I go to bed. Then unpack in the morning. I have a tendency to leave the clean stuff in the dishwasher because it always just gets pushed to the back of my mind. Your schedule seems simple enough. I'm hoping to do something along those lines & add in a few "deep clean" things each day. I've started a calendar. I just need to see if I can stick to it!

Quoting My3beautys:

I do dishes after every meal. Do laundry in the morning( sometimes don't fold it tell night) , vacuum in the afternoon. And sweep and mop at night . I pick up all the toys and stuff the kids drag out about every two hours

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN