Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ChatTheads surveys through Cafemom.

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 61 Replies
11 moms liked this

Have you ever had a little pop up on Cafemom from ChatTreads asking you to take part in a survey? 

Did you think it was too good to be true? Because I have to say... I never thought winning $1000 was possible. I have gotten the $5 code from ChatThreads on quite a few occasions after taking part in the surveys. I always just clicked to enter to win the $1000 Amazon.com grand prize and truely believed I never would. But, it doesn't hurt to try right? 

A few days ago I got an email from ChatThreads saying that I had won the grand prize. I was in disbelief. I am definately one of those "If its too good to be true then it probably is." type of people. I was still in disbelief today after they sent me an email with my Amazon.com gift card code. 

Guess it isn't too good to be true afterall. Thanks so much to ChatThreads & Cafemom for giving me the opportunity to participate! Make sure you participate in the surveys ladies... next time it might be you!

happy

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Congrats!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM

good

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Thanks! :) It will be awesome for birthday & Christmas gifts for the kids. Not sure what else I would actually spend it on lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Congrats!!!

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:14 PM

So awesome -- congrats!!!

acrogodess
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Omg! You lucky duck! Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sarah,

That is so very, very exciting. Come back and let us know what you do with your winnings. Hope you'll buy something just for YOU!

sanj1213
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Wow! Congrats!! I'm one of those type of people too lol

bwsmommy
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM

wow !! so amazing !

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I'm honestly not sure! I was considering spluring on some stuff for myself. We are hoping to move in June when our lease is up. So I thought new stuff for my bedroom would be nice. Maybe a new bedding set & a few decorations? I'd like to make my room a more relaxing place to "escape" to at the end of the day. Right now I think I will just hold onto it. :)

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Sarah,

That is so very, very exciting. Come back and let us know what you do with your winnings. Hope you'll buy something just for YOU!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN