Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ChatTheads surveys through Cafemom.

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you ever had a little pop up on Cafemom from ChatTreads asking you to take part in a survey? 

Did you think it was too good to be true? Because I have to say... I never thought winning $1000 was possible. I have gotten the $5 code from ChatThreads on quite a few occasions after taking part in the surveys. I always just clicked to enter to win the $1000 Amazon.com grand prize and truely believed I never would. But, it doesn't hurt to try right? 

A few days ago I got an email from ChatThreads saying that I had won the grand prize. I was in disbelief. I am definately one of those "If its too good to be true then it probably is." type of people. I was still in disbelief today after they sent me an email with my Amazon.com gift card code. 

Guess it isn't too good to be true afterall. Thanks so much to ChatThreads & Cafemom for giving me the opportunity to participate! Make sure you participate in the surveys ladies... next time it might be you!

happy

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Starchild84
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Congratulations! I'm always excited when I get one of the $5 codes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChocolateJunky
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Awesome! I do them whenever I'm given the opportunity, but so far I've only saved up $15.

Bob192
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow!!  Congratulations!!!  How exciting!!

Apr1l
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  Thanks for sharing! 

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Right now the plan is to use some once we move in a few months for decorations, etc for the new place. Then I want to save the rest for the kids Christmas/ birthdays. I think I will splurge on a new bedding set and some cute stuff for my room to. I've wanted to re-do it for awhile now and have never wanted to spend the money on myself.

Quoting lasombrs:

Wow!! Thats so awesome! I always fill them out and check the box to. Figers crossed for next time lol!

So what do you think you may get?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Haha me too! I thought I hit the jackpot all the times I have gotten those. I think I nearly had a stroke once I found out this was actually real.

Quoting Starchild84:

Congratulations! I'm always excited when I get one of the $5 codes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I think this one last month was probably like my 5th one?

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Awesome! I do them whenever I'm given the opportunity, but so far I've only saved up $15.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Good luck! :)

Quoting chattycassie:

WOO HOO  congrats, I took the survey a few times in the past few days about childrens musinex,maybe I will win something. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Lol! I have a friend from Australia who always says amazeballs. Cracks me up! :) Thanks!

Quoting myhandsomelove:

Yay girl that's amaze-balls!! lol congrats :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)