Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM
  • 303 Replies

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (1-10):
Homeschoolmo328
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I'm 17 and have a darling little boy that will be two in June.  I've missed a couple of periods and think I'm pregnant again.  I'm takng a pregnancy test today.  Do you think I should tell anyone I think I'm pregnant?

jaytee
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I'm catching up on Worst Cooks in America. I can't believe how awful some of these people are at something that is so simple for me! I need to work on laundry and go run some errands.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I say wait until you know for sure. There could be harsh reactions from family/friends so why tell if it turns out to be nothing? Best of luck!

Quoting Homeschoolmo328:

I'm 17 and have a darling little boy that will be two in June.  I've missed a couple of periods and think I'm pregnant again.  I'm takng a pregnancy test today.  Do you think I should tell anyone I think I'm pregnant?

Luvizth3drug
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies. Feeling a little nautious this morning. It's sad I'm so far along and I still have morning sickness all the time. But Me and my husband are finally moving into our own place :) yay no more in-laws

Lizzys_mommy13
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Today I am cleaning. This afternoon I plan on getting a good workout in. Might make some cupcakes with my 3 year old dd.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Today my oldest son turns 5.  I made him "Birthday Blueberry Muffins" and we are taking cupcakes and pineapple to his school for snack.  I am trying to figure out how to safely get the darn cupcakes in!

I also made those rainbow cupcakes, but he doesn't know that.  His entire class is in for a colorful surprise when they bite into them!

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I'm busy trying to plan my wedding, which is in June. Df keeps saying he doesn't know how we're gonna pull it off but isn't helping me with it. Grrrr!!! Lol
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome.

Once you take a home pregnancy test, you should get it confirmed by a doctor as quickly as possible so you can begin prenatal care if you are indeed pregnant.

You can share your suspicions but personally I would wait  until I knew for certain before I shared any news.

Good luck.

Quoting Homeschoolmo328:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Ohhh, I have heard about this show. My sister loves to watch it. I cannot imagine anyone being so awful at cooking that they would need a show to showcase it..lol

Quoting jaytee:

I'm catching up on Worst Cooks in America. I can't believe how awful some of these people are at something that is so simple for me! I need to work on laundry and go run some errands.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Im sorry you aren't feeling well, but I am so happy for you and DH getting your own place!! Happy news!

Quoting Luvizth3drug:

Hello ladies. Feeling a little nautious this morning. It's sad I'm so far along and I still have morning sickness all the time. But Me and my husband are finally moving into our own place :) yay no more in-laws

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)