Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crockpot!! HELP!!!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok ladies..
I'm in dire need of some dinner ideas in the crockpot.
Easy 5-7 piece recipes are more my style!
I'm not a soup or stew fan at all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Chicken breast, quartered red potatoes and baby carrots. Put them in crockpot, chicken first. Mix 12 oz of Italian dressing with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Pour over all ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours. So yummy!
heatherann2
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Google crackpot recipes. They have tons of easy stuff
othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I usually make a stew or roast.  One is a pork roast with bbq sauce to make pulled pork. You add the roast and a bottle of bbq suace, cook on high for about 6 hours till it is falling apart.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107096/forums/read/17556465/Zesty_Crockpot_Pulled_Chicken

I've been putting boneless pork chops or chicken breasts in the crockpot with whatever cream of something soup I have, and that's really good. Everyone in the family likes it and you get a nice gravy. Check out the site below for lots of crock pot recipes.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I'm interested myself.
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I always just do the same few things. I keep saying I want to try new stuff. Just haven't found anything that looks exciting yet.

kayleesmom42328
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I usually make stew, chicken, Italian beef for sandwiches (our family favorite), pork chops with potatoes & carrots.
momamanda
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM

We eat alot of chicken and you can do alot in your crockpot. Just chicken with spices or sauce add potatoes and veggies.... easy! I also like to make pulled Chicken sandwiches. about 45 minutes before you eat rip all the chicken up in the crockpot and add sauce. let it heat then serve.

Ashley0523
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:49 PM

put how many chicken breasts you want in the crock pot pour over them your fav bbq sauce when its almost done grill up bacon and put two pieces across each one  with provolone cheese when cheese is melted its done :) serve with potoatoe salad or scallop potatoes

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Roast, carrots and potatoes and onions. Always a favorite in our home. Serve with rice or gravy or both. Black eye peas with smoked sausage. onions optional

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)