Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just For Fun: What Things Do You Wish Your Husband Would Never Do Around You?

5 Things a Husband Should NEVER Do in Front of His Wife

by Sasha Brown-Worsham

husbands grossWe all know the 5 things no woman should ever do in front of her husband. Some of you agree with the stuff, some don't, but I still haven't dropped a deuce around my man and I never will. Of course, I am not the ONLY one who has to check myself around my hubster.

He also has some bad habits I would much rather he keep in private. I also know he isn't alone. Most of the gross things my husband does are things all men do. I asked around from friends, and ladies, some of the things our husbands are doing are so foul. I mean, seriously? What. The. Hell. Boys, c'mon!

Anyway, we want them to stop doing these things in front of us, pronto. See below for the 5 things men should never do in front of their wives:

1. Spit in the sink: What is it with men and spitting. All that phlegm we don't get? I don't get it. But yuck. Seriously. Hock a loogie on your own time, dude. And then they just leave it there in the sink, like a blob of jelly. G-ROSS.
  2. Pee in the shower: "It's just going right down the drain, honey." Sorry. No. I don't want to see it. Wrap a towel around your luscious butt and pee into the receptacle that is MADE for your pee. Then flush, please. Thanks!
  3. Fart: Sorry, but really. I don't want anything to do with this. I know some women think it's cute or funny, but not I. Do your business in the bathroom, please. I don't want to know how often you pass gas because it will make me SO much less likely to want to get it on with you later.
  4. Wipe his bum: I don't want to see any man pooping. Ever. But if I have to see it, then so be it. But please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, wipe that ass somewhere else.
  5. Pick his nose: For some reason some men pick their noses when they drive. Don't believe me? Look around sometime while you are driving. Look into the other cars. WHY? Their fingers are in their noses! I swear! I never want to see my hubby doing this. Please go into the bathroom.

What things do you wish your hubs wouldn't do in front of you?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
thesj180herself
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM

LMAO

It perplexes me that guys will pee in the shower in front of their wives. My fiancee threatened to, jokingly, do that while I was in there with him and I was so grossed out that I dry-heaved. Ugh! Still hilarious xD

In response to the original question, I wish he wouldn't scratch his...umm...goods in front of me. Eww.

PrettyMomma24
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Talk or breath! Lol I'm just kidding. I wish my husband wouldn't smoke or spit around me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybear123
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Fart.. That's the only thing that bothers me lol.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Bahaha

Quoting goddess99:

Omg this made me laugh so hard, everyone came to see what I was laughing at LOL.

Quoting splatz:

Showoff. sticking out tongue

Quoting goddess99:

Eww ... My dh doesn't do anything gross in front of me. So I can't think of anything. He's a proper Englishman lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Fart. It autocorrected to Gary the first time I typed fart, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
USCGAMECOCK92
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Cough or sneeze without covering his mouth!! Ewww!! I mean thanks for sharing your nasty germ-filled secretions with your daughter and I. And don't even get me started on the farting issue.  OMG!! He could solve the world's fuel shortage as much as he farts. Anyway I still love him despite his flaws. Someone has too. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Fart

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I think fart wins.  lol

Mrsmumofboys
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Breathe !! lol no seriously i hate it when mine talks to me when i'm trying to read or do something i just don't think he realises how sometimes i need to really concertrate ! or another thing is if i've had a stressful day & he say's " someones moody " grrrrr *rip his head off * lol ....... I'm sure there's more!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Well the one thing that bothers me is this habit he has! He does this thing with his hands when he gets hyper about something! It drves me crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)