Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What to put... In a 13 month olds Easter basket?

Posted by   + Show Post
What would you put?
I'm having trouble figuring out what to put in my little boys basket!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (21-23):
eevers55
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Last year, my daughter was 11 months. We went to teh dollar store and the dollar section at Target. She got Sesame Street socks, bunny ears, bendy rabbits, a set of cars, Easter bath ducks, and a container of bubbles to chase after :)
There are so many little things if you even just start in the Target "basket junk" section lol. Ours is on the back wall of the store right behind all of the Easter stuff. It's divided, so one half is candy (we don't even look there) and the other is small toys that fit into a DIY basket.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I would put things like fruit snacks, stuffed animals (the little ones) small toys. Maybe some gold fish (baked not fried *giggles*)

anything like that. 

CafeMom Tickers
3kidz123
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Some Ideas:

Sand pail and shovel

stuffed animals (bunnies, chicks, brightly colored easter stuffed animals)

crayons and coloring books

sippy cups

snacks he likes (puffs, yogurt melts, ect)

toddler safe race cars (the big plastic ones)

BALLS :) big bouncy balls (you can ushelly get them at walmart in diffrent colors, there huge and normally only a fe bucks. I got my son a big blue one for his second easter and he went crazy over it)

bubbles (even if he can't blow them he'll enjoy watching you blow then)

colored bubbles (messy so they have to be done outside but so much fun, my son got those for his second easter too and LOVED them)

Balloons (the baby safe kind you get in the store all blown up, not traditional but at that age they go nuts for balloons. you could get one or two and tie then to the basket)

Hope you guys have fun :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)