Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What to put... In a 13 month olds Easter basket?

Posted by   + Show Post
What would you put?
I'm having trouble figuring out what to put in my little boys basket!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
MJP76
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Toys only.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Some books n toy probley for my 15 month old.
Shelly126
by Michele on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Bath toys, summer beach toys......shovel & pail, sand molds, if he likes cars or trucks some plastic trucks and cars......my guys are 2 and still like chuck trucks and wheelies, Lego duplo's, puzzles, books, color wonders paper and markers.
I also like to put some treats butni don't give my boys candy so I'll put the small snack packs of goldfish crackers and maybe some animal crackers.
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Bubbles! Coloring book & fat crayons, bubble bath, bath toys, sippy cup, and a favorite snack.

kss12
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:58 PM
No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

MJP76
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

For a 13th month old?? No, I wouldn't. What does a baby need with candy/junk food?

i mean if you can fanaggle something healthy, then sure. But no, I'd maybe put some dyed eggs in there, to peel and eat, but under the age of 6 we didn't put candy in our kids baskets...and even after the age of 6 they would get minimal candy/junk. They would get things in their basket that they like, for instance DD likes to sculpt, so she would get a basket full of sculpy and tools... So forth and so on...

Quoting kss12:

No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

kss12
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM
My son eats nothing but homemade and organic foods. And eats organic puffs etc. not candy!

Quoting MJP76:

For a 13th month old?? No, I wouldn't. What does a baby need with candy/junk food?

i mean if you can fanaggle something healthy, then sure. But no, I'd maybe put some dyed eggs in there, to peel and eat, but under the age of 6 we didn't put candy in our kids baskets...and even after the age of 6 they would get minimal candy/junk. They would get things in their basket that they like, for instance DD likes to sculpt, so she would get a basket full of sculpy and tools... So forth and so on...

Quoting kss12:

No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

MJP76
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Ok. Then put whatever you'd like. If you already had an idea of what you want to put in the basket, then why ask? 

Generally that is not the case for the typical parent. The typical parent would put nothing but junk in a kids basket. That's why I said "just toys"

Quoting kss12:

My son eats nothing but homemade and organic foods. And eats organic puffs etc. not candy!

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting kss12:

No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

kss12
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM
You're always so nice and chipper! :)
I'm with you on the "typical parent" though.

Quoting MJP76:

Ok. Then put whatever you'd like. If you already had an idea of what you want to put in the basket, then why ask? 

Generally that is not the case for the typical parent. The typical parent would put nothing but junk in a kids basket. That's why I said "just toys"

Quoting kss12:

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting kss12:

No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

MJP76
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

LOL it's part of my charm.

Quoting kss12:

You're always so nice and chipper! :)
I'm with you on the "typical parent" though.

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting kss12:

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting kss12:

No food?

Quoting MJP76:

Toys only.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN