Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Can we start another chat?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

I liked the whole chat idea :) We should do one at least once a week (if you dont already, lol). I've only noticed the Tuesday one so far. 

Well, I had to put DD to sleep earlier this evening. I went on Gears of War with DH, ate a banana and chocolate muffin and now im going to finish The Killing on Netflix before falling asleep. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi. We do the coffee break chat every Tuesday. Im so glad you enjoy it. It is one of my favorite times to be on CafeMom. I love interacting with all the amazing moms in the group.

Feel free to post a chat thread any other time you want.

Quoting DeLaLi:

I liked the whole chat idea :) We should do one at least once a week (if you dont already, lol). I've only noticed the Tuesday one so far. 

Well, I had to put DD to sleep earlier this evening. I went on Gears of War with DH, ate a banana and chocolate muffin and now im going to finish The Killing on Netflix before falling asleep. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I just recently got Netflix. I had no idea what I was missing all these years!!!! I love it.

Quoting DeLaLi:

DeLaLi
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Cool, thanks. Yea, Netflix is quite wonderful to start new series that you did not get a chance to before as well as catching up at a later date. They have some good movies on there too!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi. We do the coffee break chat every Tuesday. Im so glad you enjoy it. It is one of my favorite times to be on CafeMom. I love interacting with all the amazing moms in the group.

Feel free to post a chat thread any other time you want.

Quoting DeLaLi:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN