Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Can we start another chat?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

I liked the whole chat idea :) We should do one at least once a week (if you dont already, lol). I've only noticed the Tuesday one so far. 

Well, I had to put DD to sleep earlier this evening. I went on Gears of War with DH, ate a banana and chocolate muffin and now im going to finish The Killing on Netflix before falling asleep. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe MichelleP
Football, football and more football. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Today at 9:09 PM
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi. We do the coffee break chat every Tuesday. Im so glad you enjoy it. It is one of my favorite times to be on CafeMom. I love interacting with all the amazing moms in the group.

Feel free to post a chat thread any other time you want.

Quoting DeLaLi:

I liked the whole chat idea :) We should do one at least once a week (if you dont already, lol). I've only noticed the Tuesday one so far. 

Well, I had to put DD to sleep earlier this evening. I went on Gears of War with DH, ate a banana and chocolate muffin and now im going to finish The Killing on Netflix before falling asleep. 

Cafe MichelleP
Football, football and more football. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Today at 9:09 PM
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I just recently got Netflix. I had no idea what I was missing all these years!!!! I love it.

Quoting DeLaLi:

DeLaLi
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Cool, thanks. Yea, Netflix is quite wonderful to start new series that you did not get a chance to before as well as catching up at a later date. They have some good movies on there too!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi. We do the coffee break chat every Tuesday. Im so glad you enjoy it. It is one of my favorite times to be on CafeMom. I love interacting with all the amazing moms in the group.

Feel free to post a chat thread any other time you want.

Quoting DeLaLi:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)