Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (461-466):
Jettsmom2010
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
I think all dolls should be anatomically correct. I also think all children should call procure parts penis and vagina. Teach your children right from day one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Medusa686
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Too funny !!!

lostosbourne
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Nothing new. When my siblings were little my mom bought a girl doll and a boy doll for my sisters. They were anatomically correct. Nothing wrong with it really. 

auntbee71
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Glad to see the replies about this post. Gives me hope for our children.  Really would you rather our little ones think that there is just nothing down there?  

amynlee
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM

They are called "anatomically correct" and i think that they are awesome!!! My kids have boy and girl dolls like this. 2yr boy 4/5/6 yr girls

rmcghee78
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Wow, I did not know that started making dolls with private parts.What is this world coming to. I have a 7 year old daughter, and I will never buy a doll like this.I know kids should know about boy and girl parts,but not at 3-7 yeas old.(This is just my opinion)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)